Popular posts from this blog
Storyboard
For the next task of our coursework, we had to make a storyboard so that we can work out how the narrative will be structured. As a group, we split up each section of the storyboard and each person did eight boxes each. I did the second section of the storyboard for my group, in which it was the scene where the convict gets interrogated by the investigator in the interrogation room. I managed to do significant drawing in each box and I was able to figure out each shot type and angle that would be used for each cut. If I was to make any addition improvements to the storyboard, I would have fine lined the images to make it looks clearer and presentable.
Specification Overview
Explanation of demographics This product is aimed towards an audience from 16 to 24 years old. To ensure that this suits the audience, I will use More bass music. I will also include some fast-paced scenes so that the audience can be engaged. The advantage of making this product to this audience is that I can include some scenes which show a lot of actions. This would be beneficial as this would engage the audience. The challenge that I may foresee while making this product is making sure that I have the right elements, such as music, as this is one of the main conventions which helps the scenes to intensify. Conventions I will have a close-up of representatives to connote dominance. I will include dark music towards the end to present the title sequence. I will make use of low angles on the antagonist to connote their sense of power. In order to get the thriller mood, this will be set at night time. There will be some slow camera movements. I may include a...



Comments
Post a Comment